Without doubt, Valorant is an amazing game and one of the best Battle Royales available currently, but like Warzone it’s also one of the most bugged games. Players are regularly introduced to new types of errors. Fortunately, the Valorant dx11 feature level 10.0 is required to run the engine is one of the easy ones to solve. The error occurs when there is a problem loading the graphics card drivers, which can happen due to an initialization problem or an outdated graphics card.
It’s a game’s modus operandi to keep the graphics card driver software updated. Both AMD and NVidia users can check for the latest driver software using the respective software such as GeForce Experience. However, even with the updated driver, the problem can occur, here are the solutions you can try.
What is Dx11 feature?
Why this error occurs when we try to install or play PUBG PC LITE. If you see this error in your system then you need to fix this problem as soon as possible. We are here to show you how you can solve/fix this most popular error easily. You need some requirement in order to fix it such as.
How To Fix Error DX11 Feature Level 10.0
Install or Update Your Graphics Card Driver
Sometimes a missing, corrupted or out-of-date graphics card driver can cause the DX11 error message. To update the graphics card driver in Windows 10, do the following:
- Click the Start button, and in the search bar type Device Manager, and then select this from the list of options.
- Expand the Display adapters category, right-click the name of your graphics card and choose Update Driver.
- Choose Search automatically for updated driver software.
- If no driver is found, you can search for one on the website of the graphics card’s manufacturer, and then follow its instructions for installing it.
If for some reason updating the driver does not work, you can try reinstalling the driver by doing the following:
- Like in the previous steps, open the Device Manager and right-click on the name of the graphics card.
- Restart your computer, and Windows will attempt to reinstall the graphics card driver.
Select Proper DirectX Feature Level
Now you will need to download DXCPL from here. This will help us to select the proper feature level for the game. Follow the steps to select it.
- First click on Edit List button
- Now Browse to Game Launcher and click on Add.
- Now do the settings as shown in the image below.
For this solution, you can watch our video to understand clearly how to add a game launcher and select the proper feature level.